1. These rules will be applicable to all the
students from class I to VIII and XI.
2. Absence in one or more subjects involves
the loss of marks for these subjects and excludes the pupil from
receiving a prize.
3. Breach of any of the regulations during
the conduct of examinations is punishable by expulsion from the
examination room and/or cancellation of the paper. Zero will be
awarded in such cases.
4. The result of the examination is final and
cannot be reconsidered.
5. Answer books of S.A. II will be shown to
the parent only after written request within 2 days of
declaration of result.